Inventor Of mRNA Technology Dr. Robert Malone: Fully “Vaccinated” Are COVID “Super-Spreaders” (Video)
Dr. Robert Malone, recognized for his role in inventing mRNA vaccine technology, recently said, “The idea that if you have a workplace where everybody’s vaccinated, you’re not going to have virus spread is totally false. A total lie.” The vaccinated are actually the “super-spreaders,” according to Malone.
- mRNA Technology Inventor Robert W. Malone Warned He May Be Assassinated For Cautioning About Experimental COVID Injection
- More Than 3,000 Doctors & Scientists Sign Declaration Accusing COVID Policy-Makers of ‘Crimes Against Humanity’ (Video)
- Former CBS Healthwatch Reporter Asks: “Are Vaccinated People Shedding & Spreading Genetic Disaster To Unvaccinated Women?”
- Dr. Andrew Kaufman: FDA, CDC Nor Government COVID Actions Have Been Rational Nor Scientific
The Defender reports:
On the latest episode of “The Hidden Gateway” podcast, host Jesston Williams spoke to Dr. Robert Malone, an internationally recognized medical doctor and scientist who assisted with inventing mRNA vaccines.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
The wide-ranging discussion covered:
- The invention and early testing of mRNA technology, in which Malone was heavily involved.
- How governments are employing different forms of coercion to drive vaccine uptake, policies Malone said he believes are illegal.
- How public health authorities lack the normally required safety and efficacy information for a global vaccination campaign.
- How governments and public health authorities are lying to the public “for their own good.”
Malone referenced two instances where citizens are being “enticed” to take what he refers to as the “experimental” vaccine.
“There was a period where West Virginia was trying to get people to get vaccinated,” Malone said. “And so they had a shotgun lottery. And in Canada, there was a policy of offering free ice cream to children to get them to take the jab even without their parents’ approval. So those are just two particularly clear examples of unfair coercion … It’s not actually legal.”
Malone likened what’s going on today with COVID vaccines to the illegal medical experiments conducted by Nazi Germany. “[During the Second World War], Jews and other ethnic groups were subjected to horrible experimental medical research,” Malone said. “And they justified it by saying it was for the common good.”
Malone said the Western World “agreed we weren’t going to do that anymore. Yet, from time to time we seem to forget, and of course, Tuskegee is one example, and frankly, this is another example.”
In an attempt to clear up misinformation coming from the medical establishment, Malone said fully vaccinated individuals can spread COVID. “The idea that if you have a workplace where everybody’s vaccinated, you’re not going to have virus spread is totally false. A total lie,” Malone said.
The vaccinated are actually the “super-spreaders” that everyone was told about in the beginning of the pandemic, Malone argued.
- Bombshell Salk Institute science paper reveals the covid spike protein is what’s causing deadly blood clots… and it’s in all the covid vaccines (by design)
- Vaxxidents: Those Injected With Experimental COVID Jab Now Becoming A Threat To Public Health & Safety
- What If the Christ Child Had Been Born in the American Police State?
- Multiple Sources Confirm “Vaxxed” Pilot Died In The Air – Airline Covering It Up Along With Numerous Other Health Issues For Pilots & Flight Attendants (Video)
“If you consider the scientific fact that vaccinated people have less symptoms than the unvaccinated, but can still easily spread disease, consider your fellow vaccinated worker, whose unvaccinated son brought the disease home and gave it to him … He might not have any symptoms … but he’ll definitely be producing the virus. And he’s going to say, hey, I can go to work today. But he’s going to be spreading the virus like crazy.”
Malone also touched on the idea of “the noble lie:”
“If the government isn’t going to disclose to you what the [vaccine] risks are, and they’re not going to disclose to you what’s really going on because they think that you can’t handle the news … this is called the noble lie.”
Malone denounced the “noble lie” as “paternalistic authoritarianism.” He said the idea of governance-by-lying goes back to Plato and Ancient Greek philosophy which argues that it’s “okay for politicians and people in authority positions to lie to the general public because they have special knowledge and ability to understand things … and the general public can’t cope with that level of information. And so it’s okay to lie to them.”
“I really disagree with this line of thinking,” Malone said. “Yet it has been public policy in the United States and worldwide in public health for a very long time.”
- “Vaccine Hypocrisy”: Facebook Openly Admits The Truth Is Unacceptable From Former SJW, Or Anyone Else, On Their Platform… & Why
- Highly Vaccinated Iceland & Gibraltar DESTROY COVID-19 Vaccine Passport Narrative, – Vaccinated People Are The Biggest Spreaders
- Both Biden & Trump Are Shills For The Deep State’s Vaccine Mandates
- The War Over Genetic Privacy Is Just Beginning
Take a listen to the podcast below. Additionally, I find it most interesting that Facebook tried to debunk the man who invented this mRNA technology when he speaks about that which he invented.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media