Michigan Locals Get In CNN Reporter’s Face & Tear Apart The Least Trusted Name In News’ Trump Narrative (Video)
This is a must see video.
CNN went to Michigan to talk to the locals and these two women did not provide the answer the correspondent probably expected to hear.
Here’s Josh from Next News Network:
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
Maybe these women caught some of the latest Project Veritas’ expose and have turned over a new leaf.
- CNN Employee Fired Hours After Exposing President Jeff Zucker in Project Veritas Video — Donate to a Real Patriot HERE
Probably not because not many watch CNN anymore these days.
Here’s more from Western Journal:
Early warning signs could be flashing bright red for a Democratic Party hoping to defeat President Donald Trump in 2020.
As strong economic trends continue and candidates within the Democratic primary continue their race to the bottom of the barrel in terms of progressive policy, the electorate — particularly within historically left-leaning Rust Belt states — appears to be growing more and more confident in the prosperity of America under Trump.
In fact, some members of that electorate are growing so bold in their support that they are happy to tell just about anybody about it — even anti-Trump CNN.
Speaking on live television, one Michigan woman combatted the left-wing media’s anti-Trump impeachment narrative directly in conversation with CNN election correspondents.
“I think it’s a sham,” the woman told correspondent Jason Carroll on Tuesday, referencing impeachment proceedings against the president. “The president is doing a great job.”
“It’s horrible. It’s just horrible,” former Michigan autoworker Rita Dunning said in agreement. “Women in Michigan love President Trump, end of story.”
WATCH: Michigan voters speak out against the phony impeachment inquiry.
“I think it’s a sham…the President is doing a great job.”
"Women in Michigan love @realDonaldTrump end of story!"
— Trump War Room (Text TRUMP to 88022) (@TrumpWarRoom) November 5, 2019
People have finally awakened to Fake News CNN and their rewriting of history right before our eyes.
- FAKE NEWS!!! CNN and NBC Caught Faking Photo of Baby with Measles
- Fake History: CNN uses blatant lie, rewrites history to help Democrats’ war against Electoral College
- Former CNN Journalist Explains How They Fake The News
- Fake News CNN Mis-Labels Racist Virginia Dem Governor as a Republican During His Video Statement
Considering CNN’s obvious anti-Trump bias, it is amazing the interview with the two Michigan women was not cut midstream.
They have done it before.
CNN is the standard for Fake News.
They will do anything to hold that crown.
- CNN Caught Creating Fake News Again: Adding Words To Syrian Witness’ Statement To Fit Western Narrative
If people would simply believe the exact opposite of what they saw on CNN, they would probably be better for it.
CNN is not real news and hasn’t been for years, if ever.
Article posted with permission from Dean Garrison