Oscars Were Down 58%: Will Smith Did Not Smack Chris Rock Just Like Jerry Lawler Never Slapped Andy Kaufman in 1982 (Video)
“Ye therefore, beloved, seeing that ye know these things beforehand, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own steadfastness.” -2 Peter 3:17
Alexander the Great said that he was “not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; but that he was afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.” What’s embarrassing about this is what Americans consider to be a lion today.
The sheep are easily distracted from one distraction to the next. The cunning rely upon the short term memories of the people that are so easily led astray.
People forget that ratings for the Oscars were down 58% and they needed a major boost. So, what did they do? They used two actors, Will Smith and Chris Rock, to falsify somewhat of an attack to pull the ratings back up. Consider the source (John 8:44).
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
The Bible is very clear that the Lord will bring all things to the light (Luke 8:17). Yet, it is also the reason that the Lord gave us eyes to see and ears to hear (Jeremiah 5:21).
In conclusion: Will Smith, whose net worth is 350 million dollars, would have been the biggest fool known to mankind and could have been sued for every penny that he has to do such a thing that the mainstream media’s propagandists reported.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media. Article by Bradlee Dean.