Put Up Or Shut Up: Millionaire Journalist Offers $1.2 Million To Anyone Who Can Prove Existence Of COVID-19 – So Far No Takers
Right here is the root. I have said it from the first time I heard Dr. Andrew Kaufman make his claims about COVID-19, and his follow-up statements regarding isolation with Dr. Thomas Cowan. Now, a millionaire journalist is putting his money where his mouth is and is offering $1.2 million to anyone who can actually prove the existence of COVID-19.
- The Virus Lies & What They Are Leading Towards With Dr. Andrew Kaufman
- Doctor Andrew Kaufman: SARS-CoV2 Is A Fraud – It Does Not Exist
- Dr. Andrew Kaufman Explains & Refutes “Isolation” Of SARS-CoV-2 – Stands By Claim No Proof Of Virus Exists
- Dr. Andrew Kaufman: FDA, CDC Nor Government COVID Actions Have Been Rational Nor Scientific
Jose Hermosa reports:
After several initiatives that offered rewards to whoever managed to isolate the virus from someone supposedly contaminated with it, the group led by evangelist pastor and journalist Samuel Eckert breaks the record by offering the equivalent of $1.2 million on its website.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
“1million € for scientific proof of the existence of a coronavirus, including documented control attempts of all steps taken in the proof,” the page announces.
It should be noted that it is not the existence of the virus in doubt, but instead that it is the cause of death of those infected with it.
The website adds: “The currently offered 1 million EUR will be completely covered by Team Samuel Eckert. Thank you very much for your commitment! Get in touch.”
He had already collected about $13,500, which will be returned to the contributors.
Eckert is one of many people who still doubt the veracity of the whole narrative surrounding the CCP virus and the strong push to vaccinate everyone on the planet.
He has also created channels on Telegram and other social networks, offering a forum for exchange for those who are like-minded. One of his Telegram accounts links 120,000 users.
Italian journalist Cesare Sacchetti, meanwhile, adds a bit more information about the requirements to be met by those aspiring to Eckert’s reward.
“German journalist Samuel Eckert is offering a reward of 1 million dollars for those who provide irrefutable proof of the existence of Covid-19,” he writes in one of his tweets.
He adds: “By proof, he means the isolation of the virus according to Koch’s postulates. To date, no one has been able to win Eckert’s challenge,” reiterating that the virus does not meet the classical requirements established since 1905.
German journalist Samuel Eckert is offering a reward of 1 million dollars for those who provide irrefutable proof of the existence of Covid-19. By proof, he means the isolation of the virus according to Koch’s postulates. To date, no one has been able to win Eckert’s challenge.
— Cesare Sacchetti (@CesareSacchetti) April 17, 2021
Robert Koch was a German physician who won the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 1905 for his work on tuberculosis and established the postulates on the lethality of a virus, not its existence.
Many questions are surrounding the pandemic and the repeated contradictions of the WHO, and the difficulties in studying the origin of the virus in the virology laboratory of Wuhan, China, do not contribute anything to clear them up.
More and more questions arise, such as the one raised a few days ago by the lawsuit filed by the clinical scientist and immunologist-virologist of a Southern California laboratory, Dr. Derek Knauss, and his colleagues from 7 universities against the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for massive fraud.
After testing 1,500 samples from people who tested “positive” for the CCP Virus [COVID-19], these scientists found that ALL of the samples had evidence of Influenza A and Influenza B, something that had already been discovered in other cases, and none of COVID-19.
“When my lab team and I subjected the 1500 supposedly positive Covid-19 samples to Koch’s postulates and put them under an SEM (electron microscope), we found NO Covid in all 1500 samples. We found that all 1500 samples were primarily Influenza A and some Influenza B, but no cases of Covid,” said Knauss.
- CDC Documents: “No Quantified Virus Isolates Of The 2019-nCoV are Currently Available”
- Koch’s Postulates, Rivers Postulates, Coronavirus & The Vaccine Development Process
- The Doctors’ Definitive Statement On COVID: The “Virus” Was Never Proven To Exist – Here’s Why
- Chief Chinese CDC Epidemiologist Admits What American CDC Admitted: The “Virus” Was Never Isolated (Video)
Keep in mind that this offer was made back in April of 2021 and no one has won this COVID lottery. Why? Because there is no isolated “virus” nor provable COVID-19. All of my naysayers should be able to collect on this and make out like a fat cat, but the reality is that they have zero evidence that COVID-19 exists.
For more on this, check out the following two videos.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media