RINO who “Joked” about Killing Ted Cruz Now Says the GOP Must Rally around Him
The RINO Senator from the great state of South Carolina, Lindsey “Grahamnesty” Graham, (R-SC) has just pulled off one of the most historic about-faces in history!
This is the same Lindsey Graham that has long mocked and derided Ted Cruz and his supporters. The same Graham that called the GOP “batsh** crazy.” The same Lindsey Graham that even “joked” about murdering Cruz in a recent speech! This is the RINO Lindsey Graham who has long fought against the conservative wing of the GOP in an effort to make our nation look more like what the Democrat Party would like us be. This very same Lindsey Graham is now so terrified of a Donald Trump presidency that he is finally turning to Ted Cruz and the conservative wing of the GOP to save the Party.
After watching the returns of the Super Tuesday primary and seeing his preferred candidate, Marco Rubio (R-FL) falter. Graham admitted during a CBS interview with Charlie Rose that the best hope of saving the party and beating Hillary Clinton in November may now very well be… Ted Cruz.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
Charlie Rose: So there is no way, you seem to be suggesting, at the convention or before the convention to stop Donald Trump from being the nominee?
Lindsey Graham: Short of a major scandal, probably not. And if Marco doesn’t win Florida, I don’t know how he goes forward. If Kasich loses Ohio– you know, Ted Cruz is not my favorite by any means. I don’t wish him ill. I made a joke about Ted but we may be in a position where we have to rally around Ted Cruz as the only way to stop Trump and I’m not so sure that would work.
Charlie Rose: But you would recommend that in order to stop Donald Trump and rally behind Cruz?
Lindsey Graham: I can’t believe I would say yes, but yes.
Full interview from CBS:
Article reposted with permission from Eagle Rising.