Somali Community Leader: Ilhan Omar Did Marry her Brother: Claims She Would “Do What She Had To do To Get Him ‘Papers’ To Keep Him In US”
There is ample evidence that Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar did marry her own brother and in doing so engaged in fraud as well as bigamy. Now, it’s being reported that a Somali community leader is also comfirming the scandal and crime saying that she would “do what she had to do to get him (her brother) ‘papers’ to keep him in the US.”
- Evidence On Ilhan Omar’s Sister’s Website Indicates Ilhan Omar Lied Oath About Brother She Married
- Ilhan Omar Out? Minneapolis Star Tribune Admits She May Have Married Her Brother – State Dems Seek Replacement
The Daily Mail reports:
‘Squad’ congresswoman Ilhan Omar told friends years ago that the man who went on to become her second husband was in fact her brother, DailyMail.com can confirm.
And now for the first time one of those friends has come forward to reveal exactly how Omar and Ahmed Elmi scandalized the Somali community in Minneapolis.
Abdihakim Osman is the first person to go on record to speak of how Omar said she wanted to get her brother papers so he could stay in the United States, at a time when she was married to her first husband Ahmed Hirsi.
But hardly anyone realized that meant marrying him.
‘No one knew there had been a wedding until the media turned up the marriage certificate years later,’ Osman, 40, exclusively told DailyMail.com.
Osman’s revelations are sure to renew calls for an investigation into the Minnesota freshman representative who has repeatedly refused to answer questions on her marriage to Elmi.
She originally said the idea that the spouses were also siblings were ‘baseless, absurd rumors’, accusing journalists of Islamophobia, but has since stayed quiet.
Keep in mind that apparently, she was married to her brother and her ex-husband at the same time.
- Address Records Show Rep. Ilhan Omar Still Lived With Her First Husband Throughout Marriage To Her Apparent Brother
Now, she’s apparently committing adultery with one of her campaign advisors whom she paid hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Stoning Offense? Jihad Rep. Ilhan Omar Caught Living In Sin With With Married Campaign Aide Tim Mynett
- Has Rep. Ilhan Omar Committed A Stoning Offense?
- Local News Confronts Ilhan Omar Over Her Adultery – She Runs Scared
- Ilhan Omar Confronted In DC On Her Gross, Criminal Brother-Husband Situation – Watch Her Reaction
- Add “Homewrecker” To Ilhan Omar’s Resume – Divorce Papers: Omar Stole My Husband
- The Ilhan Omar Circus Continues: More Adultery, More Cash
- Jihad Rep. Ilhan Omar Now Accused of Adultery With Strategist She Paid $250,000
- Ilhan Omar Seen With New Man At Los Angeles Restaurant After Second Divorce From Husband
The Daily Mail added:
The New York Post reported last month that the FBI was investigating the marriage and had met with a source in Minneapolis who handed over ‘a trove of documents’ related to the marriage.
Any findings were to be shared with Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the US Department of Education, the paper reported. Anyone found guilty of committing marriage fraud faces up to five years in jail and a fine of up to $250,000.
Elmi and Omar married on February 12, 2009 at a Hennepin County office in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, southwest of Minneapolis, their marriage license shows. Omar said she and Hirsi had separated in 2008, and because their faith-based union was never recognized by law, neither is their separation.
Elmi and Omar said they lived together at an address in Columbia Heights, a suburb on the north side of the city.
The marriage was conducted by Christian minister Wilecia Harris. When DailyMail.com approached her last year, she would not discuss the ceremony or why a Muslim couple would have asked her to marry them.
She and her husband Marcus run the Great and Mighty Works Ministries in Richfield, Minnesota, which is described on its Facebook page as a ‘nondenominational, Bible believing, Bible teaching, and Bible living ministry that believes in being a living example of Jesus the anointed one!’
Let’s be clear: Apparently, these people don’t know what the Bible teaches about marriage or Islam or they would have confronted them about repentance and the Gospel.
- Judicial Watch Files Ethics Complaint Against Ilhan Omar With House Over Immigration, Marriage, Tax & Student Loan Fraud
- Jihad Rep. Ilhan Omar Facing 40 Years in Prison & Deportation After 7 New Crimes Uncovered
Even Omar’s own husband claims she married her brother, who is a sodomite.
- Bombshell: Ilhan Omar’s Brother-Husband Is A Sodomite
- Report – Ilhan Omar’s Husband: She Married Her Brother, Threatened Me & Asked Me To Lie
- As Investigations About Marital History Heat Up Jihad-Rep Ilhan Omar Splits From Husband, Divorcing Him Second Time
- Omar Definitely In Trouble: Brother-Husband’s Birthdate On Wedding Certificate Matches School Records
To top it off, she’s a criminal and a traitor to the US.
- Ilhan Omar’s Criminal History Demonstrates She Has No Regard For The Law – See The Documents Here
- Qatari Insider: Ilhan Omar Is “A Sex Maniac… Very Weak When It Comes to Money & Sex”
- This Now Deleted 2013 Tweet Proves That Ilhan Omar is a Fraud and Should be Prosecuted & Deported
- Report: Ilhan Omar’s Father & Other Somalian War Criminals Illegally Living In The US
- Jihad-Rep. Ilhan Omar Becomes Subject Of Immigration Fraud Lawsuit
- Lawsuit: Did Ilhan Omar Break Law To Be Naturalized?
- Is North Dakota State University Covering Up Student Immigration Fraud Facilitated By Ilhan Omar?
However, will there actually be any prosecution against this woman?
- Trump Exposes Exactly What Ilhan Omar Is Doing For Him – It’s The Reason He’s Not Seeking Her Prosecution
I doubt it. After all, DC politicians are more concerned with what they say than what they do… and it’s all about getting your vote in November.