Ted Cruz Names Jeb’s Brother Neil Bush to His Financial Team – Anyone Remember Neil’s Savings and Loan Scandal?
Neil Bush, brother of George W. and Jeb, was just named to Ted Cruz’s financial team.
Not sure why this surprises people, considering Cruz has always been a Bush boy since back in the day when he was a Bush lawyer and advisor.
That’s how he met his then-Bush advisor wife Heidi who went on to work for Goldman Sachs and take a place on the Council on Foreign Relations.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
Apparently, all it took for Ted to get people to buy his nonsense a few years later was a little tea party lite talk. A look at Ted’s past and who he chooses to associate with paints a much different picture of Ted than Ted paints of himself on the 2016 campaign trail.
Below is a little refresher on Neil Bush’s savings and loan scandal from back in 1991… talk about leadership you can trust. And this guy will be part of Cruz’s “financial team”? What a joke. That’s like hiring a child serial killer as a babysitter.
What could possibly go wrong?
And if you think Ted wouldn’t ask Jeb to be his VP in a heartbeat, you’re just the kind of gullible person who will probably be voting for him.
I wish people would wake up to how much of a joke this entire election process is, but many don’t, even when it is openly being rubbed in their faces.
Article reposted with permission from The Daily Sheeple. Article by Melissa Dykes.