What The Mockingbird Media Is Purposely Leaving Out In Reports About Death Of 35-Year-Old Journalist Ayesha K. Faines (Video)
On Thursday, headlines awaited me as I began working on the death of 35-year-old journalist Ayesha K. Faines. I didn’t know who she was, but I was curious that one headline indicted the cause of death was not listed. I’m noticing that a lot in reports about… you guessed it, those who have take the experimental COVID injections and had died following, including lots and lots of young people.
Keep in mind we are being heavily censored, please follow us on our social media pages: Telegram USA.Life, Gab, Parler, Minds, Spreely, MeWe, Twitter, Facebook
I’ll give you three guesses as to what the media is leaving out of every, single one of their stories and the first two don’t count. That’s right, she had the shot and had announced it on March 30, 2021.
- Rare Miracle Mineral Removes Deadly Toxins & Heavy Metals In Just 30 Seconds A Day
- Dr. Peter McCullough Cites Whistleblowers Inside CDC Who Claim 50,000 Americans Dead From Experimental COVID Injection
- British Airways Confirms 4 Vaxxed Pilots Dead – Claims No Link To Experimental Injections – Anyone Buying It?
- Connecticut Government Quietly Tells Health Care Workers COVID Jabs Are Deadly – Withhold Same Info From Public
Before I give you that information, perhaps you are like me and didn’t know much about this woman. Here’s the report on her death from Microsoft News, in which you learn far more about her than what caused her death, and this is how every story I pulled up on the woman read.
Faines’ death happened “unexpectedly,” Jacksonville TV station WJXT reported. The journalist used to work as a traffic anchor for the television outlet.
The rest is what people had to say about her, ending with:
Faines founded Woman Love Power in 2015 to support female content creators.
The Yale University graduate had several professional accomplishments over the years, such as being a columnist for ZORA magazine and a reporter for My9TV/FOX, lecturing at universities, and being featured by MTV, Essence, Entertainment Tonight, Insider, Hot 97, Afropunk and The Michael Baisden radio show, according to her LinkedIn profile. The reporter was also a competitive salsa dancer.
In several pieces they went out of their way to say no cause of death was known, and not one of them told the people that she had just had the depop shot a little over three months earlier.
However, Faines let it be known she had taken the shot. Facebook friends noted that she took the experimental gene-altering poison, and she tweeted this out.
“Good to know! I didn’t get a sticker! But I also didn’t share my card. Keep the cards off the gram! Just know that I’m melanated and vaccinated.”
- 48 -Year-Old Surgeon Dead After Mocking “Anti-Vaxxers”- He Even Mockingly Wrote His Own Obituary, Little Did He Know…
- Public Health Ambassador Takes COVID Genocide Jab On TV: “No Danger” & “It Will Protect Us” – He Was Dead In 24 Hours
- 57-Year-Old New York Man Mocks “Anti-Vaxxers” – Now He’s Dead After Getting Johnson & Johnson Experimental Injection
- Bombshell Salk Institute science paper reveals the covid spike protein is what’s causing deadly blood clots… and it’s in all the covid vaccines (by design)
Good to know! I didn’t get a sticker! But I also didn’t share my card. Keep the cards off the gram! Just know that I’m melanated and vaccinated. https://t.co/PMxWdjf5Cj
— Ａｙｅｓｈａ Ｋ. Ｆａｉｎｅｓ (@ayeshakfaines) March 30, 2021
I think it’s a pretty safe bet that the vaccine was the catalyst of her demise and the Mockingbird, corporate-owned media will not tell you the truth but will simply parrot: “But it’s safe and effective!”
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media