Nazi Germany 2.0 Begins: Australian Army Now Transferring “COVID”-Positive Cases & Contacts To Quarantine Camps (Video)
Everyone should be able to see what is coming if it is not stopped: mass extermination. It comes in the guise of public health and safety but is anything other than that. Now, what we warned about more than a year ago is taking place in Australia: Concentration (quarantine) camps.
- COVID-19 Detention Camps: Are Government Round-Ups of Resistors in Our Future?
- Former CBS Healthwatch Reporter: CDC Plans COVID Concentration Camps
- FEMA Camps, Medical Tyranny & Your Local School Board
- FEMA, FEMA Camps, Martial Law & The Unconstitutional Executive Orders That Are In Place That Threaten The Liberty Of Every Citizen Of The US
Tyler Durden has the story at Zero Hedge.
The Australian army has begun forcibly removing residents in the Northern Territories to the Howard Springs quarantine camp located in Darwin, after nine new Covid-19 cases were identified in the community of Binjari. The move comes after hard lockdowns were instituted in the communities of both Binjari and nearby Rockhole on Saturday night.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
“Residents of Binjari and Rockhole no longer have the five reasons to leave their homes,” said Northern Territory chief minister, Michael Gunner, referring to the country’s five allowable reasons to avoid lockdown (buying food and supplies, exercising for up to two hours, care or caregiving, work or education if it can’t be done from home, and to get vaccinated at the nearest possible location).
“They can only leave for medical treatment, in an emergency, or as required by law.”
“It’s highly likely that more residents will be transferred to Howard Springs today, either as positive cases or close contacts,” he continued, adding “We have already identified 38 close contacts from Binjari but that number will go up. Those 38 are being transferred now.”
“I contacted the Prime Minister last night. We are grateful for the support of about 20 ADF personnel, as well as army trucks to assist with the transfer of positive cases and close contacts – and to support the communities.
AUSTRALIA – The army is now transferring positive Covid cases and contacts in the Northern Territories to ‘Quarantine Camps’ by army truck.
— Bernie’s Tweets (@BernieSpofforth) November 22, 2021
“We’re conscious of the fact that this can have some impacts on people’s mental health as well as their general well being,” Police Commissioner Jamie Chalkner told NT News.
Of note, the Northern Territories are home to a large percentage of indigenous Australians. As the Epoch Times‘ Steve Milne notes:
According to the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, in 2018-19, almost one in five Indigenous Australians lived in overcrowded dwellings (18 percent), compared to 5 percent of non-Indigenous Australians. Although this percentage had decreased from 27 percent in 2004, it still meant an estimated 145,340 Indigenous Australians were living in overcrowded dwellings in 2018-19.
In addition, the more remote an area, the higher the proportion of Indigenous Australians living in overcrowded dwellings (26 percent in remote areas and 51 percent in “very remote” areas), compared to 8 and 22 percent in non-remote areas.
Five days ago, NT Senator Malarndirri McCarthy told ABC that over crowding in Indigenous communities was a “massive problem,” pointing to the region’s second cluster of new infections – which included nine members of McCarthy’s direct family, including her sister who flew from Katherine to Robinson River while unknowingly bringing COVID-19 with her, per the report.
“If we could get housing in there right now, I would be pushing that straight away to the federal government and the NT government to work on that, but we obviously need the resources to do so,” she said.
Of the nine new cases in Binjari, four are women and five are men, including a 78-year-old woman who has been transported to Darwin Hospital.
There were zero new COVID-19 cases reported on Sunday, however Minister Gunner said he was worried about ‘mingling between households’ in Binjari and Rockhole, whose populations are around 220 and 130 respectively.
On Sunday, Gunner said: “Yes, these are strong measures, but the threat to lives is extreme.”
Australia’s leaders are dumb and authoritarian. A very bad combo. pic.twitter.com/NfHPVifaVL
— Justin Hart (@justin_hart) November 22, 2021
Keep in mind that COVID has never been isolated and thus, never been proven to exist. The PCR tests used to determine COVID were warned against by Dr. Kary Mullis.
Those tests have proven to be nothing but a fraud and actually are highly questionable about what the tests themselves are doing to people.
- The Covid PCR Test Is A Complete Fraud & Fauci Knew It All Along
- Tyrants Recall PCR Tests After Giving 2.2 Million False Positives
- CDC Admits PCR Tests Cannot Differentiate Between Coronaviruses – It’s Because They Are Not Designed For That!
- The Historic Portuguese Appeals Court Ruling On PCR Test The Mainstream Media Didn’t Report To You
- Official Literature Exposes Their Own Lies Regarding PCR Testing
- The Smoking Gun: Fauci States COVID PCR Test Has Fatal Flaw – Confession From “Beloved” Expert Of Experts
- It’s True, The New York Times Exposed The Fatal Flaws Of the PCR Test
- If You Believe The PCR Test Detects An Actual Virus, You’re Wrong
The entire CONvid-1984 has been nothing but a sham. Are people getting sick? Are they dying? Yes, but as of today, not one person has proven that SARS-CoV-2 exists, not one. And by the way, there’s a lot of money on the line for the person that can actually prove it.
Put Up Or Shut Up: Millionaire Journalist Offers $1.2 Million To Anyone Who Can Prove Existence Of COVID-19 – So Far No Takers
Former Washington State Rep. Matt Shea warned about COVID concentration camps in his state.
So, people are being deprived of liberty from an alleged “virus” that has never been proven to exist, with a recovery rate near 100% and the rest of society is just going to let it happen? I don’t think so. The breaking point is coming and when it does, tyrants and your little agent of the state pawns, don’t say you were not warned.
This is your future.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media