“Sex & The City” Actor Mocks “Non-Vaxxed” As “Ignorant Morons” – Dead 5 Months After Potential Pfizer COVID Shot Induced Cancer
On Monday, I reported that Dr. Ryan Cole came out and warned that those taking the COVID experimental shots had a 20 times greater chance of contracting cancer than “unvaccinated” people. And while many have mocked the “anti-vaxxers” while taking their shot, they failed to live to really tell about it because they died shortly thereafter. Now, a “Sex and the City” actor is dead five months after taking the deadly Pfizer shot and mocking “non-vaccinated” people as “ignorant morons.”
57-year-old Willie Garson, whose real name is William Paszamant, received his second Pfizer mRNA injection on April 14, according to his Twitter account.
- Again, Mockers Die After Taking The Said “Vaccines”: There Are No More Excuses Americans – You Have All Of The Information That You Need!
- 33-Year-Old “Fully Vaccinated” Man Mocks “Anti-vaxxers,” Calling Them “Idiot” & “Morons” – Dead Inside Of 3 Months Following His Experimental Shot
- 45-Year-Old Ohio Bartender Mocks The World: “Get Your Vaccine!” – Dies 1 Month Later Following Moderna Experimental Shot
- 57-Year-Old New York Man Mocks “Anti-Vaxxers” – Now He’s Dead After Getting Johnson & Johnson Experimental Injection
- 48 -Year-Old Surgeon Dead After Mocking “Anti-Vaxxers”- He Even Mockingly Wrote His Own Obituary, Little Did He Know…
- Doctor Mocks Anti-Vaxxers While Getting Experimental COVID Jab – Dies Days Later (Video)
Now, he’s dead from cancer, which is presumably linked to the depop shot he took.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
The COVID Blog reports:
It’s unclear when he received his first injection. But his vaxx zealotry mushroomed in March. This blogger has covered unpleasant individuals whose entire existences revolved around mask and vaxx-worshiping, regurgitating mainstream media and government propaganda, and belittling the non-vaxxed. But it was genuinely difficult and stressful reading through Mr. Garson’s Twitter history. He was very angry and bitter on social media.
Willie Garson on Twitter
The hostility and contempt for the non-vaxxed and non-masked started in late March, after his first injection. Mr. Garson said everyone will be wearing masks “for the rest of our lives” and referred to non-masked people as “fucking idiots.”
He then tried to blatantly coerce someone with preexisting medical issues to get the mRNA or viral vector DNA injections despite the obvious risks to their health and well-being.
Mr. Garson continued attacking non-vaxxed people, calling then “selfish and irresponsible.”
By July, Mr. Garson went into full attack dog mode. He first gloated about being Jewish and being a good Jew compared to other Jewish people.
Mr. Garson was also the self-anointed number-1 troll of Congressman Glenn Grothman, R-Wisconsin. Granted Grothman does not strike this blogger as a decent human being by any stretch of the imagination. But speak once and let it be done. Grothman lived rent-free in Mr. Garson’s head for much of 2021. The following is just one of at least one hundred vitriolic tweets directed at Grothman.
Mr. Garson could not help himself when it came to virtue signaling and attacking the non-vaxxed. He re-tweeted someone calling the non-vaxxed “selfish” and “stupid” with the hashtag #TRUTH.
He then called the non-vaxxed “idiots” and blamed them for, apparently, his bad investments on the stock market.
Mr. Garson not only implied that he knows what’s best for everyone, but also called every non-vaxxed person “willfully ignorant.”
Willie Garson’s death
Mr. Garson averaged about 450 tweets per month from September 2017 to February 2020, before the so-called pandemic. He averaged about 1,400 tweets per month from March 2020 when the so-called pandemic began, until February 2021. Those numbers steadily dropped after his injections. But the vitriol got nastier and was essentially present in every tweet from March 2021 forward.
Mr. Garson went from tweeting 1,768 times in January 2021, to only 237 tweets in June 2021, his lowest monthly total dating back to August 2017. But he rebounded in July with 754 tweets in July, his highest since March. Perhaps he felt something wrong in his body and wanted to go out swinging as much as possible. Mr. Garson tweeted only 105 times in August. That number dropped to only four times in September, with his final tweet on September 4 being the first sign of human decency from him at least since March 2021.
Mr. Garson passed away on September 20. Mainstream media immediately reported that Mr. Garson died of a “short illness.”
Sorry, Willie… no sex on the lake of fire.
Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. Galatians 6:6
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media