Report: Ilhan Omar’s Campaign Paid Her New Husband’s Company Close To $1 Million – Where Is Justice, Mr. President?
Adulterous Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar has given money to her new husband long before she was committing adultery with him, and she continues to do so long after they got married. That money is coming from her campaign and now campaign finance data shows that nearly $1 million has been given to his company.
Fox News reports:
Now, campaign data show Omar has paid Tim Mynett’s consulting firm a total of more than $878,000 since 2018 — including $189,000 just weeks after the couple announced they were husband and wife, the New York Post reported.
In the first quarter of this year, Mynett’s E Street Group has received more than $292,000 from Omar’s campaign for digital advertising, fundraising consulting and research services, the Star Tribune of Minneapolis reported in April, citing data from the Federal Election Commission (FEC).
Payments for 2019 totaled more than $500,000, the Star Tribune reported.
Omar’s campaign is her husband’s firm’s biggest client by far, Open Secrets data suggest – with E Street Group receiving about one-third of all the Democrat’s campaign cash, the Washington Examiner reported.
The arrangement is possible because of a 1960s federal anti-nepotism statute that prohibits members of Congress from hiring relatives for government jobs but does not block family members from doing campaign work, a former chief ethics lawyer from the administration of former President George W. Bush told The New York Post.
- Rep. Ilhan Omar Marries Fundraiser & Six Figures She Was Paying Him
- Stoning Offense? Jihad Rep. Ilhan Omar Caught Living In Sin With With Married Campaign Aide Tim Mynett
- National Legal and Policy Center: FEC Should Probe Rep. Ilhan Omar’s Payments To ‘Lover’
- Jihad Rep. Ilhan Omar Now Accused of Adultery With Strategist She Paid $250,000
- Rep. Ilhan Omar: My Adultery is the Fault of Republicans & Jews
- The Ilhan Omar Circus Continues: More Adultery, More Cash
Erin Coates adds:
In August, an FEC public affairs specialist pointed to the agency’s regulations on such situations, as the Post reported.
“Salary payments to a member of a candidate’s family are not considered personal use, provided that the family member is providing bona fide services to the campaign and at a rate that does not exceed fair market value of the services provided,” the regulations read.
However, Richard Painter, who served as the chief ethics lawyer in the George W. Bush White House, said “it should not be allowed.”
“I think it’s a horrible idea to allow it, given the amount of money that goes into these campaigns from special interests,” he told the Post this week.
“We already have enough problems with gifts to campaigns as a quid pro quo for political action.”
If the FEC investigates the shuffling of funds, Omar and Mynett must prove that the campaign is paying the agency a reasonable market-based rate.
“There’s a long line of abuses in this regard where members of Congress will hire family members and pay their family members to do ‘campaign work’ in order to supplement the family incomes,” political law expert Cleta Mitchell told the Post.
Omar attempted to cover for her actions back in March with a series of tweets, blaming “misinformation” on “rightwing Twitter.” Seriously, she said that.
“We consulted with a top FEC campaign attorney to ensure there were no possible legal issues with our relationship. We were told this is not uncommon and that no, there weren’t,” she tweeted.
My relationship with Tim began long after this work started.
We consulted with a top FEC campaign attorney to ensure there were no possible legal issues with our relationship. We were told this is not uncommon and that no, there weren’t.
— Ilhan Omar (@IlhanMN) March 17, 2020
“It’s disappointing that reporters would rather amplify the baseless claims and misinformation of rightwing Twitter instead of talking to actual experts on the law,” she added.
It’s disappointing that reporters would rather amplify the baseless claims and misinformation of rightwing Twitter instead of talking to actual experts on the law.
This is everything wrong with media coverage in 2020.
— Ilhan Omar (@IlhanMN) March 17, 2020
Now, Twitter is right wing, Ms. Omar? Then why have you not been censored, hmmm?
- American Ingrate: The Book Ilhan Omar Doesn’t Want You to Read
- Qatari Insider: Ilhan Omar Is “A Sex Maniac… Very Weak When It Comes to Money & Sex”
- Why Did Ilhan Omar Meet With The Increasingly Anti-American Erdogan Of Turkey?
- Court Documents: Ilhan Omar Accused Of Being Paid Qatari Agent – Accessing Sensitive Information On Iran (Video)
Nevermind the right/left nonsense. This woman has a host of crimes that she needs to answer for, but all we get from this administration are nothing more than the latest “Your mama” jokes, “rips,” “blasts” and the like. We are not seeing justice at all.
- Jihad Rep. Ilhan Omar Facing 40 Years in Prison & Deportation After 7 New Crimes Uncovered
- Somali Community Leader: Ilhan Omar Did Marry her Brother: Claims She Would “Do What She Had To do To Get Him ‘Papers’ To Keep Him In US”
- This Now Deleted 2013 Tweet Proves That Ilhan Omar is a Fraud and Should be Prosecuted & Deported
- Ilhan Omar Calls For Biological Warfare Against American Citizens & ICE Agents
- Silicon Valley Sharia: Apple and Google Are Ilhan Omar’s Top 2020 Campaign Donors As Republicans Continue To Be Censored
- Report – Ilhan Omar’s Husband: She Married Her Brother, Threatened Me & Asked Me To Lie
Many people are wondering if we are ever going to see real justice for criminals like Omar in this life. However, it is most sure that justice will be served by the just Judge of all men in the next, and Omar won’t be able to pay her way out of that (Hebrews 9:27).