What Is With Florida Republicans Supporting Frauds, Police Impersonators & Those Tied To Islamic Terrorism?
Over the weekend, I showed you how the corrupt ties of Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno and Amira Fox reached up into the Florida Bar in the case of Deanna Williams. I have questioned why Florida Republicans would support Marceno, who has been exposed as a fraud of a police officer and the lies about his education, a man who begged his pregnant girlfriend to murder their unborn child. I also wonder why Republicans would support a woman, state attorney Amira Fox (aka Amira Dajani), whose family has ties to Islamic terror groups, over a red-blooded American veteran, especially after her boss had her political opponent arrested following an innocent misunderstanding which he made right.
Perhaps someone can provide a rational explanation as to why these people would do this except to their own destruction.
First, if you have not read my reports on Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno, you can do so here. I know he has been reading them along with many in the press in Southwest Florida. I know he has also threatened to cut off at least three people in the media from interviews if they the truth in news stories with the documentation I’ve provided.
The good news is that several outlets have now obtained the documents and are looking to put the story out. Of course, don’t expect the sheriff to respond as he cannot defend the indefensible, and if they don’t report it on their own, it’s more than likely that they will be forced to report on it when a local individual dumps the documents out in front of everyone.
With that said, as I began to look into Amira Dajani Fox, I discovered her being confronted last year by none other than Laura Loomer. That’s right, the “Palestinian” got Loomered after her opponent Chris Crowley, a US veteran, outed her family’s ties to the Islamic terror group, the Palestinian Liberation Organization.
Take a look.
Also, notice the attempt that Dajani makes to bully Loomer and intimidate her with threats of the law, which there are none.
Loomer reported on the incident at the time:
On Tuesday, Amira attended the West Charlotte Republican Club at the Lemon Bay Golf Club in Englewood, FL with her husband. At this event, I encountered Amira and questioned her about her father and uncle and their ties to the PLO. I asked Amira about her father’s book, and whether or not she would condemn the PLO.
Unwilling to answer my question, Amira quickly grew hostile, dodged my questions, and asked to have me removed from the Republican event, despite the fact that I myself am a Republican.
“You do not have my permission to record me. It’s a felony,” Amira said when I asked her about her father’s book.
Not only did Amira use her position to threaten me with a legal scare tactic, but Amira’s husband can be seen on camera shoving his hand in my face and in the lens on my camera in an attempt to silence me and obstruct the camera view.
In Florida, it is not a felony to record another person, especially a political candidate in public.
Loomer went on to provide guidelines concerning Florida law and statutes concerning recording, and clearly, the law was on her side, not the lawless Fox.
In August 2018, Loomer reported:
Candidate Amira Fox, whose full name is Amira Dajani Fox and who often goes by “Amy” on the campaign trail, had an uncle who was was an Executive Committee member of the PLO.
In her father’s autobiography, a 10 year old book titled “From Palestine to America,” Taher Dajani, born in Jaffa, Israel vents his frustrations about the “Jewish Lobby” and the “Christian Right,” but most intriguingly discusses his brother Sidqi, who lived in Cairo, Egypt.
Loomer went on to document items from the book.
The book makes reference to Sidqi’s “political and scholarly activities:”
Sidqi’s full name is Ahmad Sidqi-al-Dajani, and he served as an Executive Committee member of the PLO, which is the only official “government” body of Palestinians. The Chairman of the Executive Committee is often called the “President” of Palestine. Brutal warmonger Yasser Arafat was the Chairman of the PLO from 1964 to 2004, whom Dajani worked with closely.
The book “Armed Struggle and the Search for State: The Palestinian National Movement” by Yezid Sayigh details some of Sidqi’s activities as an Executive Committee member of the PLO, including representing the PLO on an official basis in Cairo.
Sidqi even met with the Vice Foreign Minister of Egypt and later Secretary General of the United Nations, Boutros Boutros-Ghali.
The bibliography of the book says he was interviewed in Cairo in 1992.
Sidqi was quoted in a 1998 Washington Post op-ed as calling Israel “the Zionist-racist entity.”
Sidqi was not an average Palestinian terrorist, but instead, he was a powerful leading member of the terrorist organization, which explains why his niece Amira, or “Amy” as she likes to call herself has not been forthcoming about her relationship with her father or her family’s documented historical involvement with a terrorist organization.
That’s not all.
Her dad lives in Ft. Myers, Florida.
Just how corrupt is Amira Fox? Well, I’ve already pointed out her engagement or lack of engagement to deal with clear crimes concerning animal cruelty. That lack of action was not just Fox’s. It was Sheriff Marceno’s as well. Neither did anything despite incredible documentation of what took place and their lack of action.
In the previous article, I also pointed out how Fox’s boss decided to have her political opponent, Chris Crowley, arrested over a simple misunderstanding concerning a raffle and $600. That arrest though only took place after Crowley exposed Fox’s family terror ties.
Central Florida Post reported back in August 2018:
South Florida is buzzing after State’s Attorney candidate Chris Crowley turned himself in on charges of running an illegal raffle during his campaign for the 20th judicial circuit, which covers Charlotte, Collier, Glades, Hendry, and Lee counties.
The arrest comes just weeks after Crowley exposed his opponent for having deep family ties to the radical terrorist organization known as the Palestinian Liberation Organization or PLO. The PLO has murdered thousands of innocent civilians and is recognized as one of the most deadly terrorist groups in the world.
So, how did all this go down?
Amira Dajani has refused to clarify whether or not she holds the same opinions of her father, who dedicated the book to her and has donated $1,000 to her campaign.
Dajani currently serves as a top assistant state attorney to outgoing State Attorney Stephen Russell, who forwarded what he claims was an anonymous tip about Crowley’s participation in a raffle at a campaign event.
Yes, you read that correctly… Amira Dajani’s boss got the ball rolling on a politically motivated charge against her opponent. What did Crowley do you ask? He accepted around $600 at a campaign event resulting from a raffle, which he thought was perfectly legal.
Upon learning that accepting donations as a result of a raffle was not legal, Crowley did the right thing and returned the money. That should have been the end of this.
Jacob Engels also wrote, “Amira Dajani, who refuses to tell voters if she subscribes to her father and Uncle’s anti-Semitic activities, also refuses to say whether or not she supports the implementation of Sharia Law in the US.”
“I’m very concerned about my opponent,” Crowley said in June 2018. “Having a radical anti-Semitic, anti-Israel book dedicated to her. What I’m asking the members of the press to do today, and I’ve asked these questions myself, but they haven’t been answered: Does Ms. Fox agree with this book? If she agrees with what’s in his book, she needs to say so.”
There is no doubt that she could have cleared the air concerning Crowley and that would have been the right thing to do. It would also be the right thing to make the public aware of whether or not she supports Sharia law and whether or not she holds to her father and uncle’s views. Her pathetic career, including losing a major drug and racketeering case, along with failing to prosecute an illegal alien that would later murder a cop should have been enough to tell people exactly what kind of “state attorney” she would be.
Just remember this Southwest Florida… this is the new face of “law enforcement,” or it should probably be written as the new face of lawlessness in Lee County.
As long as you tolerate it with a silent media and your votes for the people with an “R” on their jersey despite their actions, you will only strengthen the growing tyranny in Lee County.
For previous articles in this series:
- Florida: Buying & Selling for Profit The Right to Sue a Rape Victim – The Deanna Williams Story
- Judge Tossed Right To Sue Rape Victim – Florida Attorneys Still Pursue Her, Threaten Arrest
- Rape Victim Pursued By Attorney, Who Bought Right To Sue Her, Threatened With Arrest Within 24 Hours – Here’s Why
- Rape Victim Claims Gloria Allred Failed To Honor Agreement – Now She Faces Threats Of Arrest & Judgments Of Over $1 Million
- Why Did The Florida Judicial System Render A Final Judgment Against A Rape Victim Without Giving Her Time To Defend Herself?
- What Do Gloria Allred & A Florida Judge Busted In A Prostitution Sting Have In Common?
- Ousted Oklahoma Judge Turned Florida Attorney Michael Chionopoulos Involved In Possible Malpractice In Depriving Rape Victim Of Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars
- 1 Person Now Dead In Case Against Rape Victim – When Will Governor DeSantis, the Attorney General & Florida Bar Intervene?
- Did Florida Governor & Sean Hannity Drop Support Of Florida Sheriff Carmine Marceno Because He Abused His Power To Pursue Women For Sex & Wanted His Baby Murdered?
- Florida State-Controlled Media Provides Cover For FDLE Report On Lee County Sheriff Regarding Threats In Paternity Suit – Here’s What They Didn’t Report
- Exclusive: Why Is Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Perpetrating This Fraud On The People?
- Exclusive: The Fraud In Lee County Continues – Documents Indicate Sheriff Never Met The Requirements To Be A Police Officer
- Florida “Republicans” Are Apparently OK Supporting Pro-Baby Murder & Corrupt Sheriff
- Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Decorates Himself In Same Fashion As Dictators Of The Past
- The Next Tier In Lee County, Florida Corruption: State Attorney Amira Fox
- Is The State Of Florida Going To Quietly Stand By As This Woman’s Life Hangs In The Balance As They Did With Terri Schiavo?
- Florida Sheriffs Association Silent On Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s Fraud
- The Documents SW Florida Media Are Afraid To Show Lee County Citizens About Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Is “Women’s Rights” Attorney Gloria Allred Responsible For Leaving This Woman To Face Over A $1 Million Judgment?
- A Florida Bar Investigator, The State Attorney & A Sheriff – The Corruption Runs Deep