Former Lee County Sheriff To File Formal Complaint With Florida Commission On Ethics – Calls For Investigation Of Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
Former Lee County Florida Sheriff Rodney Shoap will be notarizing and filing an ethics complaint on Monday related to the unethical behavior of current, then-Governor Rick Scott-appointed Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno. Mr. Shoap provided the Sons Of Liberty Media with an exclusive look at the letter and complaint he will be issuing to the Florida Commission on Ethics in Tallahassee.
In his letter, Shoap wrote that his complaint comes as a result of a complaint that was filed with Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) regarding Deanna Williams, a victim of rape and grand theft who came to the sheriff’s office for help and then Undersheriff Marceno used the opportunity to pursue her for sex rather than do his job.
“During that investigative process, Undersheriff Marceno interjected himself into the investigation and a personal relationship ensued with Ms. Williams,” writes Shoap.
I might add that Ms. Williams has communicated to this writer that the relationship was pressured from the moment it began.
Shoap continues, “During the time of the relationship, Ms. Williams testified that she became pregnant with Sheriff Marceno’s baby and when notified of it, Marceno became threatening in demeanor and made attempts to get Ms. Williams to abort the child. In her words, the attempts included threats which are the main reason for the (FDLE) criminal investigation. Subsequently, the investigation was found to lack criminal predicate.”
Mr. Shoap was a former Lee County, Florida Sheriff from 2001-2004, a former Maury County, Tennessee Magistrate and a former Crossville, Tennessee Police Chief with over 30 years of experience.
Shoap communicates in his letter that he was not so concerned about FDLE investigators did, but by what they did not do.
He then points out his concerns: “The assigned investigators listened as Ms. Williams told them about (1.) other women known to her who had the same type of conduct displayed by Sheriff Marceno to them when they were romantically involved with them but no question was asked about who they were or their contact information; (2.) how Sheriff Marceno dated Ms. Williams in his Lee County Sheriff’s Office assigned patrol car including having sexual experiences while driving and parked but no further questions to explore the revelation; and, (3.) Sheriff Marceno told Ms. Williams to say that they met on facebook if anyone asked but no additional questions came about this or pictures and videos taken during sexual encounters inside the said patrol car.”
This is clearly in violation of FDLE rules of ethics, something that I have pointed out previously.
Furthermore, Ms. Williams is not the only woman that Marceno has exposed himself to in a sexual nature in his police vehicle.
Shoap details his complaint in a 6-page document and states that it is his opinion that “appointed Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno has violated the Florida Police Officer Standards & Training Commission rules as well as the State of Florida Ethics Standards.”
Frankly, I think it goes further than mere opinion. It is simply a statement of fact and a gross abuse of power by Marceno.
For previous reports on Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno:
Florida State-Controlled Media Provides Cover For FDLE Report On Lee County Sheriff Regarding Threats In Paternity Suit – Here’s What They Didn’t Report
Did Florida Governor & Sean Hannity Drop Support Of Florida Sheriff Carmine Marceno Because He Abused His Power To Pursue Women For Sex & Wanted His Baby Murdered?
Exclusive: The Fraud In Lee County Continues – Documents Indicate Sheriff Never Met The Requirements To Be A Police Officer
Florida Corruption: What’s Been Allowed In Lee County Under The Watchful Eye Of Sunshine State’s Governors
Mr. Shoaps reminds the Ethics Commission, “Other officers in the State of Florida, and in Lee County, Florida, have been disciplined by termination and loss of their Police Certification for similar conduct and demeanor. I believe no different should occur here.”
He further adds, “And, it is my opinion that had the OEI investigators asked further questions they may have found a list of other women who had sexual encounters, at least in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida, that were similar in nature to what Ms. Williams experienced.”
Indeed they would have just as a New York reporter discovered during three days in Ft. Myers interviewing such persons as Shoap speaks about.
Keep in mind that all of that is going on while the so-called “press” down there sits silently on the story of Marceno’s unethical behavior, his fraudulent education history and his felony crime of impersonating a police officer in the state of Florida prior to his appointment as sheriff. In fact, only one outlet, FOX 4, has dared to report the truth, and provided a ten-minute report based on the very documents I had reported on for months prior to that report.
Ms. Williams continues to be in need of financial support due in part to the actions of Marceno. If you are able to give, please click here to donate to her GoFundMe page.
Here’s Mr. Shoap’s 6-page report that will be accompanying his letter to the Florida Commission on Ethics.
Previous articles in this series:
- Florida: Buying & Selling for Profit The Right to Sue a Rape Victim – The Deanna Williams Story
- Judge Tossed Right To Sue Rape Victim – Florida Attorneys Still Pursue Her, Threaten Arrest
- Rape Victim Pursued By Attorney, Who Bought Right To Sue Her, Threatened With Arrest Within 24 Hours – Here’s Why
- Rape Victim Claims Gloria Allred Failed To Honor Agreement – Now She Faces Threats Of Arrest & Judgments Of Over $1 Million
- Why Did The Florida Judicial System Render A Final Judgment Against A Rape Victim Without Giving Her Time To Defend Herself?
- What Do Gloria Allred & A Florida Judge Busted In A Prostitution Sting Have In Common?
- Ousted Oklahoma Judge Turned Florida Attorney Michael Chionopoulos Involved In Possible Malpractice In Depriving Rape Victim Of Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars
- 1 Person Now Dead In Case Against Rape Victim – When Will Governor DeSantis, the Attorney General & Florida Bar Intervene?
- Did Florida Governor & Sean Hannity Drop Support Of Florida Sheriff Carmine Marceno Because He Abused His Power To Pursue Women For Sex & Wanted His Baby Murdered?
- Florida State-Controlled Media Provides Cover For FDLE Report On Lee County Sheriff Regarding Threats In Paternity Suit – Here’s What They Didn’t Report
- Exclusive: Why Is Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Perpetrating This Fraud On The People?
- Exclusive: The Fraud In Lee County Continues – Documents Indicate Sheriff Never Met The Requirements To Be A Police Officer
- Florida “Republicans” Are Apparently OK Supporting Pro-Baby Murder & Corrupt Sheriff
- Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Decorates Himself In Same Fashion As Dictators Of The Past
- The Next Tier In Lee County, Florida Corruption: State Attorney Amira Fox
- Is The State Of Florida Going To Quietly Stand By As This Woman’s Life Hangs In The Balance As They Did With Terri Schiavo?
- Florida Sheriffs Association Silent On Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s Fraud
- The Documents SW Florida Media Are Afraid To Show Lee County Citizens About Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Is “Women’s Rights” Attorney Gloria Allred Responsible For Leaving This Woman To Face Over A $1 Million Judgment?
- A Florida Bar Investigator, The State Attorney & A Sheriff – The Corruption Runs Deep
- Joe Biden Dropped Out Of The ’88 Presidential Election For Embellishing His Academic Record – Why Doesn’t Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Drop Out Of His Campaign?
- What Is With Florida Republicans Supporting Frauds, Police Impersonators & Those Tied To Islamic Terrorism?
- Gloria Allred Leaves Florida Woman Hanging Out To Dry While Greedy, Money Hungry Attorneys & Enabling, Corrupt Judges Pursue Her For Over $1 Million (Video)
- Florida Bar Drops The Ball On Attorney Grand Theft Of $200,000… Again!
- Florida Attorney Scott Mager Seems To Make A 6 Figure Job For Himself Against Rape Victim
- Exclusive Bombshell: Lee County Sheriff’s Office Can’t Produce Certification For Sheriff
- Why is Michael Avenatti’s Indictment For Ripping Off A Porn Star National News, But This Story Involving Gloria Allred Faces Blackout?
- Mainstream Media Covers Michael Avenatti “Not Guilty” Plea – Blackout Gloria Allred’s Dumping On Rape Victim
- Florida Department Of Law Enforcement Or Department of Whitewashing & Coverup?
- More Evidence Of Florida Corruption In Case Of Attorney Suing Rape Victim For Profit
- Former Florida State Attorney Refused To Prosecute Rape & Grand Theft From Rape Victim – Sued Local TV Station Over “Hurt Feelings”
- Southwest Florida Media Is Finally Reporting On Corruption We’ve Been Exposing For Months!
- Tonight’s The Night Lee County Sheriff Gets Exposed For The Fraud He Is By Local Media
- Rape Victim Files Bar Complaint Against Florida Attorney Scott Mager Alleging He’s Knowingly In Possession of Six-Figures Of Stolen Funds
- Bombshell: Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Puts People In Danger By Violating Florida Law Concerning Illegals
Article posted with permission from Sons Of Liberty Media