Lee County Arrests Police Captain For Prostitution & Perjury – Criminal Sheriff Carmine Marceno Still In Place
In covering the Deanna Williams story for several months, I also discovered the man who was supposed to help her, appointed Sheriff Carmine Marceno, was not only impersonating a police officer in the state of Florida for over a decade, but that he was lying about his education, using his position of authority to pursue women for sex and much more. Now, the irony of Marceno’s office having to arrest a Ft. Myers police captain, when some of Marceno’s own criminal behavior could be seen as very similar is front-page news in southwest Florida.
Keep in mind we are being heavily censored, please follow us on our social media pages: Telegram USA.Life, Gab, Parler, Minds, Spreely, MeWe, Twitter, Facebook
Fort Myers police Captain Jay Rodriguez has been arrested for prostitution, official misconduct and perjury, accord to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE).
According to NBC2, an outlet that won’t dare report on the documented felony committed by Sheriff Carmine Marceno nor his abuse of authority in pursuing a victim of crime for sex, reports:
FDLE began investigating Capt. Rodriguez in February 2019 after the Fort Myers Police Department asked the agency to look into his actions during a prostitution bust from 2013.
A video of Rodriguez was released showing him working in that sting, showing sex acts between the Captain and a suspected prostitute. The video came from an officer that was fired by Rodriguez.
The investigation shows Rodriguez “solicited and engaged in prostitution with a female massage therapist” while working undercover, according to FDLE.
Investigators concluded Rogriguez authorized a falsified account of his actions, “which was relied upon by the arresting officer to affect the arrests of two women at the massage parlor.”
FDLE investigators also said that he lied during an internal affairs investigation in January 2019 saying that “he had never engaged in sex while on duty.”
Rodriguez was arrested on Tuesday and booked in the Lee County jail.
Again, the irony.
There have been claims by several women that Sheriff Marceno used his authority to pressure them into sex when they got into trouble with the law. It has also been alleged that he has flaunted huge amounts of cash in front of a least two women in an attempt to get them to visit his home to see his “remodeling” with what appears to be an MO for a pursuit of sex, which some might consider a solicitation of prostitution given what he eventually pursued with one woman.
While FDLE decided not to take Ms. Williams’ complaint serious enough to follow through with a serious line of questioning regarding her claims, former Lee County Sheriff Rod Shoap filed a complaint with the Florida Commission on Ethics regarding Marceno’s behavior.
Sheriff Shoap has also written to Governor Ron DeSantis regarding Sheriff Marceno’s impersonation of a police officer which I have documented and which FOX4 later ran a significant piece on that documentation.
While at least the prostitute in this story will be getting a bit of justice with the arrest of Rodriguez, Ms. Williams remains suffering due to the injustices she has faced at the hands of her attorneys: Gloria Allred, Jonathon Heller, Nathan Goldberg, Ware Cornell and Mike Chionopoulos, as well as attorney Scott Mager who purchased the rights to sue her and sought to have her arrested for legal fees for services he never rendered her, a judge that was busted in a prostitution sting and even the unethical pursuit of her as a crime victim for sex by Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno.
On top of that, Ms. Williams gave birth to a stillborn child after Marceno wanted her to murder the baby and Scott Mager schemed to have the court use Sheriff Marceno to have her arrested, and neither the sheriff’s office nor the state attorney’s office would pursue her complaint.
The question now to FDLE is: When are you guys going to actually do your job concerning Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s crimes and unethical behavior? I’m sure in the process of investigating, you might just find out that he will perjure himself just like Rodriguez is accused of doing.
For documentation of all I have mentioned, here are the previous articles in this series.
- Florida: Buying & Selling for Profit The Right to Sue a Rape Victim – The Deanna Williams Story
- Judge Tossed Right To Sue Rape Victim – Florida Attorneys Still Pursue Her, Threaten Arrest
- Rape Victim Pursued By Attorney, Who Bought Right To Sue Her, Threatened With Arrest Within 24 Hours – Here’s Why
- Rape Victim Claims Gloria Allred Failed To Honor Agreement – Now She Faces Threats Of Arrest & Judgments Of Over $1 Million
- Why Did The Florida Judicial System Render A Final Judgment Against A Rape Victim Without Giving Her Time To Defend Herself?
- What Do Gloria Allred & A Florida Judge Busted In A Prostitution Sting Have In Common?
- Ousted Oklahoma Judge Turned Florida Attorney Michael Chionopoulos Involved In Possible Malpractice In Depriving Rape Victim Of Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars
- 1 Person Now Dead In Case Against Rape Victim – When Will Governor DeSantis, the Attorney General & Florida Bar Intervene?
- Did Florida Governor & Sean Hannity Drop Support Of Florida Sheriff Carmine Marceno Because He Abused His Power To Pursue Women For Sex & Wanted His Baby Murdered?
- Florida State-Controlled Media Provides Cover For FDLE Report On Lee County Sheriff Regarding Threats In Paternity Suit – Here’s What They Didn’t Report
- Exclusive: Why Is Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Perpetrating This Fraud On The People?
- Exclusive: The Fraud In Lee County Continues – Documents Indicate Sheriff Never Met The Requirements To Be A Police Officer
- Florida “Republicans” Are Apparently OK Supporting Pro-Baby Murder & Corrupt Sheriff
- Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Decorates Himself In Same Fashion As Dictators Of The Past
- The Next Tier In Lee County, Florida Corruption: State Attorney Amira Fox
- Is The State Of Florida Going To Quietly Stand By As This Woman’s Life Hangs In The Balance As They Did With Terri Schiavo?
- Florida Sheriffs Association Silent On Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s Fraud
- The Documents SW Florida Media Are Afraid To Show Lee County Citizens About Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Is “Women’s Rights” Attorney Gloria Allred Responsible For Leaving This Woman To Face Over A $1 Million Judgment?
- A Florida Bar Investigator, The State Attorney & A Sheriff – The Corruption Runs Deep
- Joe Biden Dropped Out Of The ’88 Presidential Election For Embellishing His Academic Record – Why Doesn’t Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Drop Out Of His Campaign?
- What Is With Florida Republicans Supporting Frauds, Police Impersonators & Those Tied To Islamic Terrorism?
- Gloria Allred Leaves Florida Woman Hanging Out To Dry While Greedy, Money Hungry Attorneys & Enabling, Corrupt Judges Pursue Her For Over $1 Million (Video)
- Florida Bar Drops The Ball On Attorney Grand Theft Of $200,000… Again!
- Florida Attorney Scott Mager Seems To Make A 6 Figure Job For Himself Against Rape Victim
- Exclusive Bombshell: Lee County Sheriff’s Office Can’t Produce Certification For Sheriff
- Why is Michael Avenatti’s Indictment For Ripping Off A Porn Star National News, But This Story Involving Gloria Allred Faces Blackout?
- Mainstream Media Covers Michael Avenatti “Not Guilty” Plea – Blackout Gloria Allred’s Dumping On Rape Victim
- Florida Department Of Law Enforcement Or Department of Whitewashing & Coverup?
- More Evidence Of Florida Corruption In Case Of Attorney Suing Rape Victim For Profit
- Former Florida State Attorney Refused To Prosecute Rape & Grand Theft From Rape Victim – Sued Local TV Station Over “Hurt Feelings”
- Southwest Florida Media Is Finally Reporting On Corruption We’ve Been Exposing For Months!
- Tonight’s The Night Lee County Sheriff Gets Exposed For The Fraud He Is By Local Media
- Florida County Gets Rocked By Explosive Report Over Fraudulent Sheriff
- Rape Victim Files Bar Complaint Against Florida Attorney Scott Mager Alleging He’s Knowingly In Possession of Six-Figures Of Stolen Funds
- Bombshell: Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Puts People In Danger By Violating Florida Law Concerning Illegals
- Former Lee County Sheriff To File Formal Complaint With Florida Commission On Ethics – Calls For Investigation Of Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Florida Commission On Ethics Receives Complaint Against Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno From Former Sheriff
- Epstein Victims Should Be Wary Of Gloria Allred & Here’s Why
- Documents: Lee County Sheriff’s Office & Florida State Attorney’s Office Completely Dropped The Ball On Victim Of Grand Theft
Article posted with permission from Sons Of Liberty Media