Attorneys Now Seek To Make Rape Victim Not Only Pay More Than Her Settlement, But Force Her To Pay For A Deposition They Want
As I reported previously, Deanna Williams was a victim of rape in 2009. Following a settlement she obtained in 2012 through her attorney Gloria Allred, Williams received a settlement that has now been disclosed by attorneys suing her for an amount when added to what she paid Allred and her attorney team more than than the settlement she received in the civil case. Now, the attorneys who have sued her are adding insult to injury by threatening to petition the judge in the case to require Williams to go across the state and be deposed, but they want her to pay for it.
Andrew Winston of The Winston Law Firm, who is now representing Scott Mager of Mager/Paruas, wrote an email to Williams’ attorney, in which she was cc’d and provided a copy to me wrote:
Thank you for the financial affidavit. However, it is incomplete, not sworn, and the attachments required are not complete.
Attached hereto, please find the Duces Tecum schedule of documents we will require Ms. Williams bring with her to her deposition (note, particularly, the final four items). Please have her review and advise how much time she will require to gather these documents. We can, thereafter, coordinate deposition dates. Given the procedural history and Ms. Williams’ prior non-compliance, we intend to request the Court at Monday’s hearing to require her to appear for deposition in Broward County, and that she pay the cost of the court reporter and transcript.
Let’s stop and remind readers about the failure of Mr. Mager to actually schedule a deposition within the proper time frame given to him by the court, as well as a response he provided to the Florida Bar in a complaint response regarding said deposition.
First, it should be noted that Mr. Mager wanted to depose Ms. Williams and was to do so by March 27, 2019. Here is the record of attempts Ms. Williams made to set up deposition with Mr. Mager after her last attorney Daniel J. Endrizal, III withdrew from the case on March 19, 2019.
3/19/2019 – faxed fact info sheet to Scott Mager
3/19/2019 – fax to set up deposition
3/19/2019 – phoned twice to set up deposition
3/19/2019 – emailed twice to set up deposition
3/20/2019 – emailed to set up deposition
3/20/2019 – phoned to set up deposition
3/21-2019 – emailed to set up deposition
3/21-2019 – phoned to set up deposition
3/22/2019 – emailed to set up deposition
3/22/2019 – phoned to set up deposition
3/25/2019 – emailed to set up deposition
3/26/2019 – emailed twice to set up deposition
3/27/2019 was the final day to be deposed as determined by the court order.
Phone records and emails easily verify Ms. Williams’ claims.
Scott Mager’s assistant said that he would be available for deposition on April 17, 2019, nearly three weeks after he knew the court had set a date on, and Mr. Mager has been the one pressing the court to go after Ms. Williams.
However, in a response to the Bar complaint against him, Mr. Mager wrote that he received a copy of her financial statements on March 20, and when she contacted him the next day for deposition to be scheduled, she was consistently told April 17, 2019, which she said did not comply with the court.
Furthermore, Mager stated in his response that Williams was told that she had to be deposed 20 days from his receipt of her 1.977 form. April 17 is nearly a month from the time that Mager claims he received the form. So, he’s not even being true to what he claims in his Bar complaint response.
This is not the first time that Mr. Mager has done this. Take a look at this.
Did Mager issue a subpoena? No. Instead, he pursued to have Ms. Williams arrested via a push for contempt. Remember, she is a victim of rape, has multiple sclerosis and was in the midst of a high risk pregnancy, in which she gave birth to a stillborn baby boy as result of the added stress and pressure brought on by an attorney who didn’t provide one service to her, but believes he is entitled to over a million of her money and sought to have the court arrest her by the very man that not only took advantage of her when she went to the sheriff’s office to report a crime, but impregnated her and threatened her when she would not murder the child.
The Bar complaint against Mager by Ms. Williams is currently ongoing and over 100 pages of documentation that cites Ms. Williams’ claims against him and other attorneys have been submitted. The Bar will not comment until the investigation is complete.
Scott Mager has been contacted numerous times for comment regarding several claims made by Ms. Williams and court documents such as an affidavit filed by attorney Michael Chionopoulos on behalf of Ms. Williams claiming that an agreed entry contained language that was never agreed to in which Mr. Mager received $200,000 of Ms. Williams money.
Only after filing the Bar complaint against Mr. Mager, did he inform the court of what he calls a $300,000 payment, which he had in his possession for at least a year and some of the money for 2 years. Ms. Williams claims the money was stolen due to fraud upon the court and theft by her own attorney.
Ms. Williams is now fighting simply to survive while Florida attorneys can only think about how they can get their hands on a lot of money, never showing the slightest concern for the loss of Williams’ child.
You can contact Governor DeSantis on behalf of Ms. Williams below:
Executive Office of Governor Ron DeSantis
400 S Monroe St
Tallahassee, FL 32399
Additionally, you can contact Attorney General Ashley Moody on behalf of Ms. Williams below:
Office of Attorney General
State of Florida
The Capitol PL-01
Tallahassee, FL 32399-1050
Finally, it may even help to contact the Florida Bar on Ms. Williams’ behalf to see if they will begin to investigate ethics violations, negligence and corruption that appears to have taken place with regards to Ms. Williams’ representation, legal agreements and rulings by judges in the cases.
The Florida Bar contact information:
The Florida Bar
651 E. Jefferson Street
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2300
For more documentation into Marceno and the investigation that led to uncovering his fraud, crimes and corruption in my reporting of the story of Deanna Williams, visit these previous reports.
- Florida: Buying & Selling for Profit The Right to Sue a Rape Victim – The Deanna Williams Story
- Judge Tossed Right To Sue Rape Victim – Florida Attorneys Still Pursue Her, Threaten Arrest
- Rape Victim Pursued By Attorney, Who Bought Right To Sue Her, Threatened With Arrest Within 24 Hours – Here’s Why
- Rape Victim Claims Gloria Allred Failed To Honor Agreement – Now She Faces Threats Of Arrest & Judgments Of Over $1 Million
- Why Did The Florida Judicial System Render A Final Judgment Against A Rape Victim Without Giving Her Time To Defend Herself?
- What Do Gloria Allred & A Florida Judge Busted In A Prostitution Sting Have In Common?
- Ousted Oklahoma Judge Turned Florida Attorney Michael Chionopoulos Involved In Possible Malpractice In Depriving Rape Victim Of Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars
- 1 Person Now Dead In Case Against Rape Victim – When Will Governor DeSantis, the Attorney General & Florida Bar Intervene?
- Did Florida Governor & Sean Hannity Drop Support Of Florida Sheriff Carmine Marceno Because He Abused His Power To Pursue Women For Sex & Wanted His Baby Murdered?
- Florida State-Controlled Media Provides Cover For FDLE Report On Lee County Sheriff Regarding Threats In Paternity Suit – Here’s What They Didn’t Report
- Exclusive: Why Is Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Perpetrating This Fraud On The People?
- Exclusive: The Fraud In Lee County Continues – Documents Indicate Sheriff Never Met The Requirements To Be A Police Officer
- Florida “Republicans” Are Apparently OK Supporting Pro-Baby Murder & Corrupt Sheriff
- Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Decorates Himself In Same Fashion As Dictators Of The Past
- The Next Tier In Lee County, Florida Corruption: State Attorney Amira Fox
- Is The State Of Florida Going To Quietly Stand By As This Woman’s Life Hangs In The Balance As They Did With Terri Schiavo?
- Florida Sheriffs Association Silent On Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s Fraud
- The Documents SW Florida Media Are Afraid To Show Lee County Citizens About Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Is “Women’s Rights” Attorney Gloria Allred Responsible For Leaving This Woman To Face Over A $1 Million Judgment?
- A Florida Bar Investigator, The State Attorney & A Sheriff – The Corruption Runs Deep
- Joe Biden Dropped Out Of The ’88 Presidential Election For Embellishing His Academic Record – Why Doesn’t Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Drop Out Of His Campaign?
- What Is With Florida Republicans Supporting Frauds, Police Impersonators & Those Tied To Islamic Terrorism?
- Gloria Allred Leaves Florida Woman Hanging Out To Dry While Greedy, Money Hungry Attorneys & Enabling, Corrupt Judges Pursue Her For Over $1 Million (Video)
- Florida Bar Drops The Ball On Attorney Grand Theft Of $200,000… Again!
- Florida Attorney Scott Mager Seems To Make A 6 Figure Job For Himself Against Rape Victim
- Exclusive Bombshell: Lee County Sheriff’s Office Can’t Produce Certification For Sheriff
- Why is Michael Avenatti’s Indictment For Ripping Off A Porn Star National News, But This Story Involving Gloria Allred Faces Blackout?
- Mainstream Media Covers Michael Avenatti “Not Guilty” Plea – Blackout Gloria Allred’s Dumping On Rape Victim
- Florida Department Of Law Enforcement Or Department of Whitewashing & Coverup?
- More Evidence Of Florida Corruption In Case Of Attorney Suing Rape Victim For Profit
- Former Florida State Attorney Refused To Prosecute Rape & Grand Theft From Rape Victim – Sued Local TV Station Over “Hurt Feelings”
- Southwest Florida Media Is Finally Reporting On Corruption We’ve Been Exposing For Months!
- Tonight’s The Night Lee County Sheriff Gets Exposed For The Fraud He Is By Local Media
- Florida County Gets Rocked By Explosive Report Over Fraudulent Sheriff
- Rape Victim Files Bar Complaint Against Florida Attorney Scott Mager Alleging He’s Knowingly In Possession of Six-Figures Of Stolen Funds
- Bombshell: Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Puts People In Danger By Violating Florida Law Concerning Illegals
- Former Lee County Sheriff To File Formal Complaint With Florida Commission On Ethics – Calls For Investigation Of Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Florida Commission On Ethics Receives Complaint Against Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno From Former Sheriff
- Epstein Victims Should Be Wary Of Gloria Allred & Here’s Why
- Documents: Lee County Sheriff’s Office & Florida State Attorney’s Office Completely Dropped The Ball On Victim Of Grand Theft
- Lee County Arrests Police Captain For Prostitution & Perjury – Criminal Sheriff Carmine Marceno Still In Place
- Florida: “Constitutional” “Republicans” To Turn Out In “Support” & “Honor” Of A Documented Felon Who Wanted His Own Child Murdered
- Former Lee County Sheriff Urges Senator Rick Scott To Back Off Support For Criminal Sheriff He Appointed
- Florida Ethics Commission Investigating Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Former Lee County Sheriff to FDLE: Sheriff Carmine Marceno Has Engaged In “The Biggest Fraud Perpetrated On Police Officer Standards & Training I Have Ever Seen”
- The Guardian Finally Makes A National Story About Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s Crimes That We’ve Reported On For Months! – Will Gloria Allred Be Next?
- Is This The Reason SouthWest Florida Media Is Silent About The Crimes & Unethical Behavior Of Carmine Marceno?
- Former Sheriff Provides Florida Ethics Investigator Additional Evidence Of Criminal & Ethics Violations By Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Florida: Sheriff That Violated Ethics & State Law Fires Clerk After Her Arrest & Policy Violations
- Florida: Attorneys Could Collectively Face Over 100 Years In Prison For Grand Theft, Possession Of Stolen Funds & Fraud
- Former Lee County Sheriff Files “Police Officer Certification Fraud” Complaint With FDLE Against Appointed Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Did Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Obstruct Justice Or Was This Complete Incompetence – Or Both? (Audio)
- Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s Education Fraud May Now Include Perjury
- Former Sheriff Files Fraud Complaint With Florida Criminal Justice Standards & Training Commission Against Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Office Of Executive Investigations Launches Investigation Into Fraud Concerning Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- #MeToo Florida: Woman Pleads For Florida AG Ashley Moody To Give Her Access To Law Enforcement After Corrupt Sheriff Took Advantage Of Her
- Florida: Is The State Attorney, The Lee County Sheriff’s Office Or The Judge To Blame For Releasing A Criminal Who Committed A Double Murder?
- Former Lee County Deputy Dumps The Entire Carmine Marceno Criminal File On Florida Governor, AG & FDLE In Stunning New Letter
- Retired Major Joins Chorus In Calling For Resignation Of “Corrupt” Lee County Sheriff Over Fraud & Ethics Violations
- Gloria Allred & Florida Attorney Scott Mager Take More Money From Rape Victim Than She Got In Civil Settlement – Leaves Her Owing Over $600,000!
- Like Father, Like Son: Lee County Sheriff’s Father Threatens Son Of Crime Victim – Explosive Video Sent To Governor, AG & FDLE
Article posted with permission from Sons Of Liberty Media