As Investigations Abound, New Documents Show Lee County Sheriff Admitted To Knowingly “Distorting” His Answers On Polygraph Test
On Tuesday, we produced documents demonstrating that current, appointed Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno was not recommended to be hired at his previous place of employment due to his failure to be truthful on his application. Now, we have obtained documents that demonstrate that he not only did not pass a polygraph test twice, but that he admitted to “indicating that he was aware that he was engaging in the distortions.”
As a reminder, here is the 8-page report from Collier County Sheriff’s Office, which clearly states that he was “not recommended” to be hired.
Next, you can compare the background check with his application both at Collier County Sheriff’s Office and Lee County Sheriff’s Office, where once again, he engaged in perjury.
Now, we have obtained Marceno’s polygraph tests, both of them, which he took in 2002.
Take a look.
Scott Walters was the examiner for the first polygraph test.
He wrote, “During the entire examination the examinee engaged in deep breaths distortions / movement distortions / and long delays between questions and answers. No opinion regarding his truthfulness.”
However, he added, “During the examination process, the examinee was given numerous instructions regarding his actions. He made apologies, indicating that he was aware that he was engaging in the distortions. Examinee cited being nervous as a reason for his actions.”
OK, while I grant that he could have been nervous, there was obvious reason for that nervousness, and as we have pointed out, it’s because he was not truthful on his application in several areas. See the first report above.
Walters provided no opinion, but deferred to an administration decision and advised a second polygraph with another examiner.
The second polygraph resulted in the same things with a different examiner.
“The exam was conducted and there were reactions to questions, however they were not of significant magnitude or consistent in nature to render an opinion to this truthfulness.” the examiner wrote. “This second polygraph exam was with similar response to the first polygraph exam.”
In both cases, the examiners would not render an opinion but deferred to an administration decision.
Well, on the second go round, Marceno probably knew what to expect and was slightly cooler on the answering and his behavior even though the examiner stated there was a “similar response to the first polygraph exam.”
Of course, part of the deceit of Marceno, which is clearly apparent in the “non-recommendation” of him for employment is concerning his drug use and failure to list numerous places of employment.
Here’s his application.
Compare this to the above report from Collier County Sheriff’s Office regarding a “non-recommedation” that he not be hired.
Additionally, there is a CJSTC 77 document that demonstrates that the Sheriff’s Office had not fully gotten answers from local law enforcement concerning Marceno, and to top it off, there is a statement under #9 on the 77 form that reads, “Rule 11B-27.0011, FAC, requires an applicant’s moral character to be carefully examined before hired by an agency. If the background investigation establishes that the applicant has a significant history of prior unlawful conduct, the Commission shall recommend that the agency does not hire the applicant, and that documentation of a background investigation is on file.”
Looks like someone needs to be addressed on this, but whom? Was it Sheriff Don Hunter who waived Marceno through? Was it someone else? What is Florida Department of Law Enforcement’s responsibility in all of this?
On top of this, knowing the bad “moral character” that Marceno displayed in his application, which is a crime by the way, and knowing his admitted deceit, it seems to me that Collier County Sheriff’s Office just might be liable for keeping Marceno’s fraud going as he moved on into Lee County and eventually the sheriff’s position, where he took advantage of a crime victim by the name of Deanna Williams, as well as allegations that he has done the same thing to multiple women in the community.
Could Collier County Sheriff’s Office also be considered complicit in Marceno’s later crimes due to whoever pushed him into employment? It is quite possible that may just be the case.
Governor Ron DeSantis and Attorney General Ashley Moody have been silent on Marceno after numerous attempts to get a response via email and phone.
You can contact Governor DeSantis:
Executive Office of Governor Ron DeSantis
400 S Monroe St
Tallahassee, FL 32399
Additionally, you can contact Attorney General Ashley Moody
Office of Attorney General
State of Florida
The Capitol PL-01
Tallahassee, FL 32399-1050
For more documentation into Marceno and the investigation that led to uncovering his fraud, crimes and corruption in my reporting of the story of Deanna Williams, visit these previous reports.
- Florida: Buying & Selling for Profit The Right to Sue a Rape Victim – The Deanna Williams Story
- Judge Tossed Right To Sue Rape Victim – Florida Attorneys Still Pursue Her, Threaten Arrest
- Rape Victim Pursued By Attorney, Who Bought Right To Sue Her, Threatened With Arrest Within 24 Hours – Here’s Why
- Rape Victim Claims Gloria Allred Failed To Honor Agreement – Now She Faces Threats Of Arrest & Judgments Of Over $1 Million
- Why Did The Florida Judicial System Render A Final Judgment Against A Rape Victim Without Giving Her Time To Defend Herself?
- What Do Gloria Allred & A Florida Judge Busted In A Prostitution Sting Have In Common?
- Ousted Oklahoma Judge Turned Florida Attorney Michael Chionopoulos Involved In Possible Malpractice In Depriving Rape Victim Of Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars
- 1 Person Now Dead In Case Against Rape Victim – When Will Governor DeSantis, the Attorney General & Florida Bar Intervene?
- Did Florida Governor & Sean Hannity Drop Support Of Florida Sheriff Carmine Marceno Because He Abused His Power To Pursue Women For Sex & Wanted His Baby Murdered?
- Florida State-Controlled Media Provides Cover For FDLE Report On Lee County Sheriff Regarding Threats In Paternity Suit – Here’s What They Didn’t Report
- Exclusive: Why Is Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Perpetrating This Fraud On The People?
- Exclusive: The Fraud In Lee County Continues – Documents Indicate Sheriff Never Met The Requirements To Be A Police Officer
- Florida “Republicans” Are Apparently OK Supporting Pro-Baby Murder & Corrupt Sheriff
- Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Decorates Himself In Same Fashion As Dictators Of The Past
- The Next Tier In Lee County, Florida Corruption: State Attorney Amira Fox
- Is The State Of Florida Going To Quietly Stand By As This Woman’s Life Hangs In The Balance As They Did With Terri Schiavo?
- Florida Sheriffs Association Silent On Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s Fraud
- The Documents SW Florida Media Are Afraid To Show Lee County Citizens About Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Is “Women’s Rights” Attorney Gloria Allred Responsible For Leaving This Woman To Face Over A $1 Million Judgment?
- A Florida Bar Investigator, The State Attorney & A Sheriff – The Corruption Runs Deep
- Joe Biden Dropped Out Of The ’88 Presidential Election For Embellishing His Academic Record – Why Doesn’t Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Drop Out Of His Campaign?
- What Is With Florida Republicans Supporting Frauds, Police Impersonators & Those Tied To Islamic Terrorism?
- Gloria Allred Leaves Florida Woman Hanging Out To Dry While Greedy, Money Hungry Attorneys & Enabling, Corrupt Judges Pursue Her For Over $1 Million (Video)
- Florida Bar Drops The Ball On Attorney Grand Theft Of $200,000… Again!
- Florida Attorney Scott Mager Seems To Make A 6 Figure Job For Himself Against Rape Victim
- Exclusive Bombshell: Lee County Sheriff’s Office Can’t Produce Certification For Sheriff
- Why is Michael Avenatti’s Indictment For Ripping Off A Porn Star National News, But This Story Involving Gloria Allred Faces Blackout?
- Mainstream Media Covers Michael Avenatti “Not Guilty” Plea – Blackout Gloria Allred’s Dumping On Rape Victim
- Florida Department Of Law Enforcement Or Department of Whitewashing & Coverup?
- More Evidence Of Florida Corruption In Case Of Attorney Suing Rape Victim For Profit
- Former Florida State Attorney Refused To Prosecute Rape & Grand Theft From Rape Victim – Sued Local TV Station Over “Hurt Feelings”
- Southwest Florida Media Is Finally Reporting On Corruption We’ve Been Exposing For Months!
- Tonight’s The Night Lee County Sheriff Gets Exposed For The Fraud He Is By Local Media
- Florida County Gets Rocked By Explosive Report Over Fraudulent Sheriff
- Rape Victim Files Bar Complaint Against Florida Attorney Scott Mager Alleging He’s Knowingly In Possession of Six-Figures Of Stolen Funds
- Bombshell: Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Puts People In Danger By Violating Florida Law Concerning Illegals
- Former Lee County Sheriff To File Formal Complaint With Florida Commission On Ethics – Calls For Investigation Of Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Florida Commission On Ethics Receives Complaint Against Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno From Former Sheriff
- Epstein Victims Should Be Wary Of Gloria Allred & Here’s Why
- Documents: Lee County Sheriff’s Office & Florida State Attorney’s Office Completely Dropped The Ball On Victim Of Grand Theft
- Lee County Arrests Police Captain For Prostitution & Perjury – Criminal Sheriff Carmine Marceno Still In Place
- Florida: “Constitutional” “Republicans” To Turn Out In “Support” & “Honor” Of A Documented Felon Who Wanted His Own Child Murdered
- Former Lee County Sheriff Urges Senator Rick Scott To Back Off Support For Criminal Sheriff He Appointed
- Florida Ethics Commission Investigating Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Former Lee County Sheriff to FDLE: Sheriff Carmine Marceno Has Engaged In “The Biggest Fraud Perpetrated On Police Officer Standards & Training I Have Ever Seen”
- The Guardian Finally Makes A National Story About Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s Crimes That We’ve Reported On For Months! – Will Gloria Allred Be Next?
- Is This The Reason SouthWest Florida Media Is Silent About The Crimes & Unethical Behavior Of Carmine Marceno?
- Former Sheriff Provides Florida Ethics Investigator Additional Evidence Of Criminal & Ethics Violations By Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Florida: Sheriff That Violated Ethics & State Law Fires Clerk After Her Arrest & Policy Violations
- Florida: Attorneys Could Collectively Face Over 100 Years In Prison For Grand Theft, Possession Of Stolen Funds & Fraud
- Former Lee County Sheriff Files “Police Officer Certification Fraud” Complaint With FDLE Against Appointed Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Did Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Obstruct Justice Or Was This Complete Incompetence – Or Both? (Audio)
- Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s Education Fraud May Now Include Perjury
- Former Sheriff Files Fraud Complaint With Florida Criminal Justice Standards & Training Commission Against Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Office Of Executive Investigations Launches Investigation Into Fraud Concerning Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- #MeToo Florida: Woman Pleads For Florida AG Ashley Moody To Give Her Access To Law Enforcement After Corrupt Sheriff Took Advantage Of Her
- Florida: Is The State Attorney, The Lee County Sheriff’s Office Or The Judge To Blame For Releasing A Criminal Who Committed A Double Murder?
- Former Lee County Deputy Dumps The Entire Carmine Marceno Criminal File On Florida Governor, AG & FDLE In Stunning New Letter
- Retired Major Joins Chorus In Calling For Resignation Of “Corrupt” Lee County Sheriff Over Fraud & Ethics Violations
- Gloria Allred & Florida Attorney Scott Mager Take More Money From Rape Victim Than She Got In Civil Settlement – Leaves Her Owing Over $600,000!
- Like Father, Like Son: Lee County Sheriff’s Father Threatens Son Of Crime Victim – Explosive Video Sent To Governor, AG & FDLE
- Attorneys Now Seek To Make Rape Victim Not Only Pay More Than Her Settlement, But Force Her To Pay For A Deposition They Want
- Documents Reveal Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Was “Not Recommended” To Be Hired At Previous Sheriff’s Office